The Company provides the following services critical for various engineering projects using Seismic Refraction Survey Method:
- Mapping bedrock profile, and thickness of overburden
- Identification of fractures, and weak zones
- Studies of slope stability, and pipeline route
- Topography of ground water, and geological units
Estimation of soil elasticity moduli (such as Poisson’s Ratio, Young’s Modulus, Bulk Modulus, Shear Modulus), shear wave velocity model, bearing capacity, liquefaction potential of engineering ground using multichannel analysis of surface wave and rippability assessment in mines.
Services includes following methods:
- Seismic Refraction (2D-SRT)
- Multichannel Analysis of Surface Wave (2D-MASW) and Microtremor Array Measurement (1D-MAM)
ELECTRICAL RESISTIVITY METHOD
The Company follows ASTM International Standard Designation D6431-10 Guide in acquisition, processing and interpretation of Electrical Resistivity Survey data.
The Company provides the following services using electrical resistivity imaging
- Estimating depth to bedrock, depth to water table, and depth to geo-electric boundaries
- Mapping and detecting geological features, such as, cavities and water channels
- Delineation of aggregate deposits for quarry operations
- Measuring earth resistance for electrical grounding circuits
Services Include Following Geophysical Methods
- 2D and 3D Electrical Resistivity Tomography (ERT) Survey.
- Vertical Electrical Sounding (VES) Survey.
- Induced Polarization (IP) and Self Potential (SP) Survey.